What I use
Sometimes, people ask me what I use for my daily work, side projects, and for my YouTube videos. So I decided to write up this little list that sums up.
- IntelliJ Ultimate // For my work and business projects
- Visual Studio Code // By far my favorite text editor for all my side-projects and YouTube tutorials
- Ayu // My new theme for VSCode - love it!
- Chrome // The one and only
- Davinci Resolve // Cutting my footage
- Affinity Photo // Creating Thumbnails and other graphics for my videos
- Audacity // Recoding my voice
- Epidemic Sound // Some cool music and SFX stuff that I use for my tutorials
- Desktop PC // 8-9-10-something-year-old machine living under my desk
- Shadow PC // My Cloud PC for rendering my Youtube tutorials and other funny stuff - Use my Discount Code: MARZPYUW
- Rode NT-USB // Microphone that I use for my tutorials
- Logitech M720 // Triathlon to keep me fit all-day
- Logitech K780 // Logitech as well, for three devices